Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Keely,
Suzie is doing great and she is really coming out of her shell the last couple of months. She has such a cute howl and is readily making friends throughout my neighborhood. She is becoming a well behaved dog.

She has adapted to an electric fence and I am happy to report that there hasn't been an "escape" for about 6 weeks. She loves to chase squirrels and chipmonks throughout the yard. She has gained some weight and is soon to see the vet for her yearly exam. She has gained about 6 pounds.

She is still anxious when I leave, so I can't leave her uncrated during the date yet. But I am sure she will in the future.

I have attached a picture of her just taken yesterday. We finally buried my other two setters yesterday so she was in some of the pictures.

I hope all is well with you and that we can get together at a IBD gathering in the future.

sincerely,

John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home